Pages

Black Ships Before Troy~~

May 20, 2014

Hiya guys!!!

So last year at school we read Black Ships Before Troy. I found my notes (chapter summaries) and so I'm uploading them. However, in order to not clog up your feeds and also to not clog up my front page, I'm publishing them in "March 2012". There will be a page link in the sidebar where you can find all the summaries I've ever done and, eventually, an index of all my reviews... ............... eventually, haha.

Just wanted to drop in and let you know. Here is a comprehensive list of all of the links for Black Ships Before Troy, actually. Have a wonderful day!

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

1 comment:

  1. Them :)))) I’m recalling the book in school and it’s so hard to read so I’m just looking up summeries

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS